• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Server virtualization methods And cloud network security?

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Security Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
manoj9372
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:47 am    Post subject: Server virtualization methods And cloud network security? Reply with quote

I started to reading about the cloud networks,I have understood the basic operations of a cloud network
,Now i had started to focusing on "security" in the cloud network,i have been read that cloud security is achieved by logical separation,restriction of API calls,But i want to know about the internal working of these security mechanisms for example say i want to know what are the types of "logical separation" techniques used,how it is implemented,how it working etc..

Also i don't have any idea about the API call restrictions,I am much more interested in understanding them,

Also i am sure there are various other mechanisms in "cloud network security",

Can any one link me to some nice articles containing information about those things?

______________________________________…

2)
I have Also started to study about various virtualization technologies
like the "zen" virtualization used by web-hosting companies for creating multiple vps server from a single device,like that i want to know about the various virtualization technologies out there,

Also i want to know about the top 10 virtualization technologies being used all over the world..

Hope some one will guide me properly in understanding about them...

looking for some help ...
Dezaxa
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good place to start would be http://www.cloudsecurityalliance.org/. Look for a whitepaper on application security.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Security Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: