• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Virus - Keyboard , mouse or windows taskbar disable

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mik88mik
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Virus - Keyboard , mouse or windows taskbar disable Reply with quote

Hi ...
my computer got infected yesterday... the mouse click and keyboard were not working... I could see the mouse's cursor but selection , mouse click , or keyboard were not working. The only option i could use on the keyboard was crtl+alt del to launch the task manager.

I have managed to restart my machine , with the window recovery option, then it worked ... After running a full scan of my machine with symantec anti-virus ... several trojan were found on the way and quarantine but i was ask to restart the computer. After the restart other strange thing , my windows taskbar wasn't working and i could not click on the start button nor use my quick launch...

I have restarted the machine on save mode and ran a copy of combofix.exe and smitfraudfix.exe that i had on my external HD. Things seems fine but my symantec anti virus cannot be launch any more. Could someone help me to get rid of this once for all. I suspect the virus still on my machine

Thanks in advance Crying or Very sad
jhonas
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your computer infected with some big virus. Anyways You should run your computer on safe mode otherwise you should re-install your window.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: