• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Kodicom 4400R

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Physical Security and Social Engineering

View previous topic :: View next topic  
angelia
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Diginet Site problem Reply with quote

Originally I had two KMC-8800 cards (which has 8 capture chips) and running WinXp home edition, intel celeron process, onboard ATI display ,512MB RAM and Kodicom Site version 4.110. These two cards are working properly.
Due to my PC breakdown I bought a new PC with AMD Phenom II X 550 Processor, ASUS M4A78- motherboard with onboard ATI HD3300 graphic card and 4 Gb RAM.

Now I am encounter the Load display driver issue. The Kodicom Site will hang and do nothing.

I bought this system from local vendor (I am from Malaysia, the vendor is far away from my company location so can't come to onside service.)

So may I know who can help me to solve this problem?
taraz
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Kodicom DigiNet v5.2 Reply with quote

I use a program DigiNet v.5.2 and surveillance fee for 16 channels Kodicom Model: KMC4400R. I want to arbitrarily change it programmatically in the location of cameras on the screen, not solder and rearranging the BNC-connectors. This function Diginet no. Is it possible to refine and update the program DigiNet and to add a menu item for an arbitrary location cameras on the screen at the user? In other software (eg SkyNet for ILDVR) is initially implemented.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Physical Security and Social Engineering All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: