Keylogger problem on my pc

Networking/Security Forums -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion

Author: Stonera P PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: Keylogger problem on my pc
    ----
Keylogger problem- How to remove it????
I suspected someone used my computer to put a keylogger on my pc. I've heard of pc keylogger of this kind of spy software, but I don't know how to remove it from my pc if it has been installed on my pc.
I have a good virus scan and have used it, but of course nothing shows up. When they put it on my computer, the virus scan probably asked them if they really wanted to do it and of course they clicked yes to override anything to boot it out. I have done all the searches to try and find it, but I know they can be hidden well and not labeled obviously. I want to run another virus scan from another company in hopes it detects it but I don't want to uninstall what I have now or crash my computer. Any help is appreciated. HELP!
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Stonera P on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Author: SifuMikeLocation: Vancouver (not BC) WA (not DC) PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject:
    ----
Looks like you just put a keylogger on your computer.

http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?p=1015610
Quote:
Stonera P

Monitoring software for pc
I don't know whether it is approperiate to talk about monitoring software here. However, I need your advice here.
I've heard of remote monitoring software or remote spy software, and I'm curious about it. I've just bought a new computer and want to install some spy software, such as pc keylogger on my pc to know more about monitoring software. Can anybody help me how to do that? Where can I download some spy software.
Thanks in advance.

Author: JamesMorgan PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject:
    ----
SifuMike wrote:
Looks like you just put a keylogger on your computer.

http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?p=1015610
Quote:
Stonera P

Monitoring software for pc
I don't know whether it is approperiate to talk about monitoring software here. However, I need your advice here.
I've heard of remote monitoring software or remote spy software, and I'm curious about it. I've just bought a new computer and want to install some spy software, such as pc keylogger on my pc to know more about monitoring software. Can anybody help me how to do that? Where can I download some spy software.
Thanks in advance.

Hahahaha good call.

Networking/Security Forums -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1