Secured Email Client

Networking/Security Forums -> General Software

Author: webhost2 PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Secured Email Client
    ----
Which is the best secured ( Low Vulnerability) Email client for windows that i can trust to download mails to my computer using pop/imap/etc.

Author: operat0r2 PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Thnuderbird on a trucrypt volume with SSL dont pop without ssl

Author: harveyjerry PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject:
    ----
Mozilla Thunderbird is a free client and open source e-mail to receive, send and store email messages. You can manage multiple e-mail using a single program. Enigmail GPG and allow you to bring the privacy and security to your e-mail communication through the use of encryption.

Author: ryansuttonLocation: San Francisco, California PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Secured Email Client
    ----
webhost2 wrote:
Which is the best secured ( Low Vulnerability) Email client for windows that i can trust to download mails to my computer using pop/imap/etc.

Most any Windows email client will support POP over SSL. You do have to make sure that your email server allows this type of a connection and that you have configured your email client to connect in a secure manner (usually just means checking a box and entering in the appropriate port).

Author: Bretjones PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Best Email client
    ----
The best email client that is best option to use for windows. In this you can use pop server. I feel that this email client is easy to work on and stores all the email data in a pst file. We even have an in-built repair tool to recover pst file in case of emergency.

Why don’t you give it a try…
[/url]

Author: Master21 PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: TrulyMail
    ----
I use TrulyMail and am very happy with it. I can run the portable version from a USB drive encrypted with TrueCrypt and it supports SSL. It also includes encrypted email, if you are really security minded.

Networking/Security Forums -> General Software

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1