MAC OS installation

Networking/Security Forums -> Macintosh

Author: CharlesedwinLocation: london,u.k PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: MAC OS installation
    ----
Hi Everyone,
I am new to MAC OS and I want to know How can I install it?? I have got the set up of OS but no idea about partition and all other things..

Can anyone guide me to install it?

Author: moondoggie PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject:
    ----
well, unless you're going to run boot camp, just make one big partition and run the install disk. nothing tricky other than that Smile

if you do decide you want to run boot camp, just leave about 5-10gb free on your drive. but even if you don't do it now and decide you want to install it after you've already made your giant partition, the install disk will repartition for you, so really you have nothing to worry about.

Author: dipalina PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:34 am    Post subject:
    ----
Where can i find a boot loader for installing mac os x on a pc? i need the boot loader to do the installation? i DONT already have mac os x installed. i need the bootloader so i can do the installation. im going to be using the asus p5k-v if that helps at all.

Author: Madgeki PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: hi
    ----
me too, i am new to mac, can anyone help...

Author: Madgeki PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject:
    ----
thanks moon, its brilliant idea..

Networking/Security Forums -> Macintosh

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1