• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

How to...

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Viruses // Worms

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wrstrong
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: How to... Reply with quote

I know it sounds crazy; however, I know that there are certain things that viruses can do that regular scripts and such can't do (at least, with all my research anyway) like totally locking a file so that it's REALLY hard to get rid of it.

I need to (on purpose) lock a certain file when it gets downloaded from the server. How would I go about finding how a virus would accomplish this and then make it happen on that file alone (not every file in system, only on certain file...period)? Question

Does this make sense? Confused I hope I'm explaining what I need to do clearly. If you have any suggestions, please contact me here.

Thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Viruses // Worms All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: