• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Hello All

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Chat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CleanByte
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Hello All Reply with quote

Hi there, I'm starting up my own Computer repair business, I know from experience that hackers/skiddes love to try and get the juicy info I keep on my computer, I must admit that I was a "Blackhat" for awhile and found no joy in destroying something that people have spent their time
and money on, so I've decided to do a 180 and become a "Whitehat." I know many of you might look down on me, and flame me but it's expected when you put something out in the obvious like that. But anyways I just decided to join up here to see what's going on in the security world. I'm currently a member of "****forums.net" It's starred out for a reason, as I don't want people knowing that Ive switched. I frequently go there to check out what new malicious tools/files they have made/stolen. I'm also taking College courses on network security. Anywho, I'm just sayin hi, and hoping you will for the most part welcome me with open arms.

*edit* I'm a fool, and apparently blind, could someone move this into the "Introduction" thread.
AdamV
SF Mod
SF Mod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Glad you bleached that old hat to a nice shiny white.

PS: No problem starting a new thread for this - now and again it makes more sense than just adding to an ever-growing one. At least you posted it in a sensible area.

Looking forward to your contribution to the site.
Make a toast
stifenhowk
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

It is nice to meet you welcome to the forum.The job which you are doing you is good.I do agree with you.It wil be great to talk with you

Thank you!!
josephpaul
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody. I am new in this forum. I hope that we will share good ideas here.
johndept1
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome dear.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: